Here’s an update on the scraps of yarn challenge cushion I have been making. I have completed all the individual blocks…

image

…and started to stitch them together for the front and back…

image

…with one panel completed as the back, just the rounds for the border need doing here to make the piece bigger…

image

…as suggested, I used whip stitch to stitch each together. Not the best photo in the world but you get the gist. From here the front needs to be stitched together and borders adding and finally the two bits fastened to one another (hopefully with a cushion inside, if I can find one).

Advertisements