…finished today. This is the Jazlyn baby hat pattern over on Snappy Tots. It has of course been altered as you all know I often do with patterns. The pattern is for a baby size and that is.just.adorable!! So I’m definitely going to do one in the original size of my baby.

This one I carried on the increasing rounds for a few then started to shape. After the layered colour rounds I added a few extra hdc rounds, then sc rounds and finished with a crab stitch round. I did also increase the length of the ‘tail’ at the beginning.

image

image

image

From what I can tell, I should have left out one or two increase rounds as I had to decrease on a few of the bottom white rounds so it actually fit again, hence the bulging part around the colour. But I’m happy, it works up quick and they are just so darn cute!

🌼 Hand made with love from Daisy

Advertisements